1. iPod Touch 5th Generation in Pink: The brand new iPod comes in such gorgeous colours - the first time Apple have branched out in to colours other than white or black for the iPod touch. This is on my Christmas list because I've had my old iPod for years and I think it's time I get a new one which actually tells you the proper battery level, the volume doesn't stick if you scroll too fast and isn't so scratched that you can't see into the reflective back at all.
2. Beauty Blender: I've been really fascinated by this make-up sponge for ages and I think it would be a perfect gift for anyone beauty obsessed.
3. Taylor Swift 'Red': Come on. Who doesn't love a bit of Taylor Swift playing in the background?
4. Real Techniques Core Collection: I am pretty sure you will have heard everybody under the sun rave about these brushes and, despite the fact I STILL haven't tried them myself, I am sure whoever you are buying for will love them.
5. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser: A true cult beauty product. I love this and wouldn't use any other cleanser now and would happily buy it as a gift for any other member of the female species.
6. Topshop MIGHTY Boots: These are absolutely gorgeous. I want them nowwwwww. I think they will suit a lot of people's tastes and the black will go with absolutely everything. I would be ecstatic if someone bought me these for Christmas. (hint hint)
8. The Hunger Games: How about a set of the Hunger Games books?! If you know someone who hasn't read these books, buy them as a present. Seriously, best books to ever grace my bookshelf.
9. Vera Wang 'Princess': You can't beat a nice perfume for Christmas. This one by Vera Wang is delicious. Really girly and sweet but sophisticated and cool at the same time. One of my all-time favourites. Wowee.
Andddddd...... IT'S 23 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!