Monday, 26 May 2014

Embarrassing Old Facebook Photos

It's time for you all to have a chuckle at my own expense. We all have our fair share of embarrassing old photos that are still (unfortunately) available for all the see on the internet. I have more than my fair share. Luckily, I am prepared to embrace by unphotogenic face and showcase them on here, going from some of the oldest up until some more recent ones. Enjoy.

18 December 2009 - A fake lip ling from Claire's is a must when you go shopping with you friends, or did you not get that announcement?

20 March 2010 - Mirror selfie cos I am just too kl

31 March 2010 - There I am, in all my glory. Spectacles and all. I look so young here!

2 April 2010 - I remember this photo being taken, it's so hilarious. You can actually see my fear of being hit by the ball (if I remember correctly, I did not catch it). Also, this is the third picture in a row with the same headband, in case you hadn't noticed. I clearly thought it looked good on me.

2 August 2010 - Witch hat and fluffy gloves for some unknown reason. Nice tan though!

22 November 2010 - Caught mid sneeze or just very excited to see Ellie Goulding?

2 July 2011 - Remember the planking trend? Well this is planking Disneyland Paris style.

29 December 2011 - This is quite possibly the WORST photo of me, ever.

20 February 2012 - This was my profile picture for a while, although god knows why.

17 November 2013 - Clearly not enjoying my first tequila shot.

17 November 2013 - Spilling said tequila shot.

Amazingly, there has been no embarrassing Facebook photos this year. There's still time though...

I mentioned this in my last post but just in case you didn't see it, I am thinking of switching my comments over to disqus but I am still really undecided. Do you have disqus on your blog? What do you think of it? I've heard a few people say that it has caused an increase in the number of comments they receive. Also, is it simple to install? All advice is welcome!

Also, you may have noticed I have changed my header, AGAIN! I never seem to be happy with my blog design and so constantly changing it. I really need to find a design and layout that I like and just leave it alone! I have a few more changes that I would like to make, nothing major, and then hopefully I will be done for the time being. What do you think of my new header?




8 comments

  1. Love this. So funny. And I was thinking the same thing comment wise. I prefer to use it when commenting on peoples blog but I'm not sure whether it would be beneficial for blog.
    www.emilybelleblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, there were more embarrassing pictures available for me to choose from than I would have liked haha! x

      Delete
  2. haha, cringey photos are always the best! they usually come with the most fun memories

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. take a peek at my £250+ beauty giveaway, if you fancy! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very true, I remember all of these photos being taken and they come from some of the best days of my childhood!

      Delete
  3. Haha it's so cool of you to show them off, loved this post x)
    About the comment thing personally I don't really like disqus cause for some reason they can't load up when I write from my lappy ):
    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw really, that's a shame. Thanks for your input anyway! xx

      Delete
  4. Haha, love this post! Don't worry, my old pics (and new!) are far worse. I have disqus, I do much prefer it and I think it's easier for people to comment because I get more! But sometimes if the internet connection is being particularly crappy they can take an age to load. It's super easy to install, if I can do it anyone can! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be so sure about that haha! Thanks for letting me know that, I am getting more and more tempted to install disqus. I think I'm just going to go for it and give it a trial run! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP