Thursday, 29 May 2014

Kate Moss for Topshop


Oh how I do love a good celeb/high street store collab. The ever-gorgeous Kate Moss has recently released her SS14 Topshop collection, filled with many festival-inspired pieces and pretty summer dresses. Being the style icon that she is, Topshop of course hiked up the prices because they think they are very clever that way and just know that us suckers can't resist the beautiful clothes and will buy them whatever the price. Well, they're right. There may be some strange pieces in the collection that, to be honest, I wouldn't be seen dead in. I just don't get the pyjamas-as-normal-clothes trend because frankly, I think it looks like you just couldn't be bothered getting changed that morning but hey ho.

If I was to pick just one thing from Kate's collection it would be the paisley print sundress (bottom row, in the middle). The price may be steep at £65 (that's a lot of hours as a low-paid part time waitress) but I know I would get a lot of wear of it if that thing called the sun - nope, never heard of it either - decided it fancied coming out to play sometime soon. How pretty would it look with a denim jacket and some tan wedges? I'm trying to justify the price here because I want to buy it so bad but I feel like it wouldn't be a wise choice considering my impending 17th birthday when I can legally drive and buy a car. Insurance will be sky high so a spending ban may be in order! I'll start it after I buy this dress...


7 comments

  1. It is so lovely, isn't it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has some lovely designs, shame they're not high school student budget friendly :(

    Beauty
    Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte - PeronsalBest30 May 2014 at 11:21

    Just discovered your blog! Lovely :)

    http://personalbestblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is, my budget just doesn't stretch to that! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the dresses!! So pretty :)

    BeyondBlush

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could afford them I'd buy them all! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP