Monday, 12 May 2014

Statement Necklaces

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I adore statement necklaces. They jazz up any old outfit and look especially great with a simple t-shirt and jeans combo. There is so many on the high street right now but these four are my favourites that I have come across. I especially love number one, the floral necklace from New Look - so cuuuuute. I want to buy them all but that would seriously hinder my bank balance and I don't know if I could survive until the next pay day considering all the other things I am craving.

I also need to make sure I leave a bit of money for the giveaway I am planning (ooohh the excitement). So if you aren't following already, get to it because I will put it up when I reach 350 followers! I combine my bloglovin and GFC followers, in case you were wondering where I got that number from. What is this mystery prize, I hear you ask? It's a secret for now (possibly because I'm not sure myself...).

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP