Sunday, 11 May 2014

Top 5 Reads of the Week #1

1) A Return and A Recap by Sprinkle of Glitter
I adore Louise and the way she writes her blog posts. This post was a catch-up and a summary of what she has been doing lately which is one of my favourite kind of posts to read. Her life is so much more exciting than mine - she spoke about attending a film premiere and visiting Italy all in one post. I am unashamedly jealous of everything about her.

2) Floral Nails for Summer by Hevzibev 
Aren't these nails just the cutest? I love the Cath Kidson feel to them. I would never be able to do this - I can paint my nails a single colour semi-neatly and that is about the extent of my nail art expertise. As usual, Heather's photos are lovely and she manages to get her point across nice and quickly, the total opposite to me who rambles on for ages before actually starting a blog post.

3) Instagram Life: Paris by Hello October
Another of my favourite kind of posts to read is instagram pictures and this one particularly excited me because it featured Paris, one of my favourite places in the world. I have been there twice already but I would love to go back a third time. This post had me reminiscing of the good memories I have of the city.

4) Top 10 for under £10 by Charmed Charlee
These kind of posts are good for people who, like me, are on a budget. They are also not so good because it means I am on an even tighter budget after reading them. Charlee never fails to make the products look so inviting in her gorgeous photos that I want to go out and buy them all.

I heard about this Nails Inc polish a while back but I dismissed it because I didn't think it would be all that nice, despite Nails Inc being my favourite brand of nail polish. However, now that I have seen it on Becky's nails, I am craving it so bad. I have a Nail Inc colour that is practically identical to this but without the concrete bit (Baker Street) so I know I would like the colour on my nails. It looks so unique. Next one to add to the collection maybe?

3 comments

  1. ahh thank you Holly!! that's so sweet of you, I think I've surprised even myself with how they turned out haha! xxxx

    Heather ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these blogs... I love Rebecca's blog, her photo's are gorgeous xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah great blog picks! I've never read a couple of them so definitely checking them out now!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP