Tuesday, 26 May 2015

My Latest Addiction: Airheads


Ever since the postman popped these through my letterbox, I have been on a sugar high with the deliciousness (is that a word?) that lies within these packets. Chupa Chups latest release features five different flavours of chewy sweets that will have you salivating at the mouth just thinking about them.

Introducing, Airheads*.

I've never reviewed food of any sort on my blog so I'm not really sure what to say here... Um, they taste good. They look pretty good. I debated long and hard with what flavour is my favourite and I finally decided on the apple one, closely followed by strawberry. They were all nice, but those two were my favourite. There seems to be a lack of blueberry ones in the packet though, but that may have just been the ones I had. Like, the pictures above show the only blue one in the whole packet!! It's a tragedy. Complete and utter tragedy.

With Talia Storm as the face of the new product, these are set to be a hit for sure. I was trying so hard to be healthy this summer and get that 'beach body' for going on holiday but that all went to pot when I received these and now I have come to the conclusion that I don't care. I may regret that once I am lying on the beach in a skimpy bikini but for now I am happily stuffing my face with calories and sugary goodness.

Get yourself down to your nearest shop and buy a pack of these because you literally won't regret it (apart from in a few year's time when you look back on your holiday photos...).


This is basically me every morning, but I'm not sure I look quite as good...

*Items in this post were provided for an honest review. See my full disclaimer here.

2 comments

  1. oh my god they look so good! definitely could do with them as a late night snack now haha!xx

    Floralchaos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the exact same last night too! It's a shame I have finished them all now, could really do with some more... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP